Orthodontic Treatment in Banashankari
Anew advanced aesthetic daycare centre offers services in Orthodontics using most advanced techniques from best skilled dental surgeons. Here we are listing on services and technology used for diagnosing and treating dental and facial irregularities.
Clear aligners are designed and used to help direct asymmetrical teeth into their proper position. They are an alternative to braces and use a steady force to direct tooth movement. The aligners are crafted using a plastic material without metal wires or brackets. Patients are instructed to wear aligners for at least 20 hours a day to attain the desired results. Each aligner is worn for a maximum of three weeks before changing to the next set. The aligners proffer a shorter treatment period than traditional metal braces.
Advantages of clear aligners
- Clear aligners are removable
- Easy to clean
- Comfortable as they do not irritate gums and cheeks
- Prevent tooth wear from grinding
Crafting A Clear aligner
The dental technician obtains three dimensional images using the 3D imaging technology to mold the shape of the teeth with required adjustments and proper alignment. Medical grade plastics are used in injection-molding machine to fabricate the aligners. The plastics used are transparent and has no taste or odor. The plastic molds are then customized using a laser to craft precise shapes to fit the teeth. Around 20 to 40 trays have to be worn during the course of treatment. The aligners can be easily removed and cleaned thus eliminating the accumulation of debris or poor hygiene condition. The aligners are transparent with better fit and comfort and produce effective results with no pain and discomfort.
Invisible braces include ceramic braces, inside braces and clear aligners.
- Ceramic braces use tooth-colored blends of ceramic that are non-staining. They cannot be removed and are held in position using rubber hands
- Inside braces are also known as iBraces are invisible braces as they are attached to the back of the teeth. Scanned images of the insides of the teeth are obtained to craft custom brackets that can be attached to the inside of the upper or lower teeth.
- Clear aligners are clear and removable aligners custom made to fit the teeth. They are virtually invisible, minimally invasive and resistant to rag.