Rewarding Benefits of O Shot Therapy
The O shot for women is a pioneering technique involving a PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) injection into the vagina to rejuvenate it and enhance sexual pleasure.
O Shot therapy, or The Orgasm Shot, is a non-surgical procedure that enhances sexual arousal and improves sexual health in women.
The inevitable loosening of skin accompanying ageing does not only affect women's faces but also affects their vaginal region. This can cause functional issues, loss of sensation and decreased sexual enjoyment.
Because many women feel their intimate areas begin to suffer in silence rather than discussing their sexual problems, they worry that their relationships will never be the same again.
The O Shot procedure is the appropriate answer to this intimate concern.
Why is it needed?
Female sexual disorders render many women incapable of orgasm. A lot of women also experience acute pain during sexual intercourses. This might be due to a lack of lubrication or decreased vaginal sensitivity and arousal.
Female genital anatomy undergoes several changes during a woman’s lifetime. Ageing, pregnancy and menopause cause hormonal changes that result in sexual dysfunction. O-shot therapy treats sexual dysfunctions.
Lichen sclerosis, which causes patches in the genital areas, and urinary incontinence are also treated with O shot therapy.
How does it work?
O-shot therapy uses Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) taken from the patient’s blood. The growth factors are separated from the plasma and used as injection fluid. These platelets are injected in and around the clitorius and the vagina.
It is a straightforward procedure that takes less than 15 minutes and causes virtually no discomfort or pain. Since it is a minimally invasive procedure, it requires almost no recovery time. Visit Anew for the best O-Shot treatment in Bangalore.
Platelets stimulate tissues to generate new cells. This increases the sensitivity of the injected areas. It also helps generate healthier tissues and enhances blood circulation in the genital region.
- O Shot therapy improves arousal through clitoral stimulation, which increases the chances of achieving an orgasm.
- It rejuvenates and nourishes the vaginal muscles, making the skin of the vulva smoother and healthier.
- It tightens the vaginal opening improving the chances of a vaginal orgasm.
- It induces frequent and stronger orgasms.
- It enhances sexual arousal and desire.
- It improves natural lubrication, reducing discomfort and pain one might experience during sexual intercourse.
- It helps regulate hormone levels and manages any disorders that might arise from fluctuating them.
- It helps treat urinary incontinence.
Several patients who have undergone the O-Shot procedure report that the procedure may increase clitoral stimulation arousal.
- Younger, smoother skin of the vulva (lips of the vagina)
- Stronger orgasm
- More frequent orgasm
- Increased sexual desire
- Increased ability to have a vaginal orgasm
- Decreased painful intercourse
- Increased natural lubrication
- Decreased urinary incontinence
Please be advised that these results vary between patients according to age, medical condition, hormonal levels, and social habits and are not guaranteed.
Sexual dysfunction in women has been stigmatized for a long time. With the advent of this cutting-edge therapy, women are treating sexual and gynaecological problems. Ignoring sexual needs and health harms social, professional and family life. If you have a concern or query, you can always consult Anew for the best O-shot treatment in Bangalore and get answers to your questions!