Tummy Tuck Myths
Tummy tuck is a surgical cosmetic procedure, means removing excess abdominal fat & sagging skin. It is medically known as abdominoplasty. People who are suffering from excess fat in the abdominal part of stretched skin or sagging skin around the stomach can undergo Tummy tuck treatment.
Tummy Tuck treatment or abdominoplasty helps to reget the body shape & restore the strength & flexibility of abdominal muscles, looks like a flat & toned abdomen.
7 Myths about Tummy Tuck
- Tummy tucks are highly risky: This is completely a myth about Tummy tuck. The procedure of tummy tuck is not high or less risky but it requires expertise surgeon to perform this surgery.
- Tummy tuck helps to lose weight: Tummy tuck is removing excess fat from the abdominal region and looks like firm & fit. It helps to restore the firmness and tightness of muscles & tissues in the stomach region.
- Tummy tuck only for Women: No, Men also can take tummy tuck cosmetic procedure to reget the body shape, Men who having saggy belly fat, can take the tummy tuck treatment it helps to removing of excess skin from the abdominal region.
- Particular Age group people will take Tummy tuck treatment: This is a myth, For this tummy tuck procedure particular age group is not required. But Surgeons will suggest the treatment based on requirements.
- Tummy tuck helps to remove Stretch marks: No, in tammy tuck treatment procedure only stretch marks that will be removed are those found on the skin that will be removed.
- Tummy tuck performing with liposuction: No, Tummy tuck and liposuction are two different procedures. Both the treatment for removing excess fat but the procedure is different.
- Tummy Tuck Causes Nerve Damage: No, Tummy tuck treatment procedure completely involving in abdominal muscles & excess skin, the nerve will not be part of this treatment.